Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Getting Started

I have been feeling really blessed lately. Laurie has been spending a good deal of time and effort posting to the family blog about our family vacation, and that got me to thinking. In particular, I have been thinking about two different talks by LDS leaders. The first is Elder Eyring's challenge in conference recently to keep a journal of all the ways we have been blessed by God in our lives. O Remember, Remember. In that talk he challenged us to find new ways to recognize and remember God's kindnesses to us. The second is the talk by Elder Ballard that encourages us to speak up in the new communications mediums to share our testimonies of the gospel. Sharing the Gospel Using the Internet.

I will do my best to keep a record here of the spiritual experiences I have and the blessings I notice from God in my life. No promises, but I will try...

No comments: